• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet n Greet Local Central Indiana 4wd club

cardboard

NAXJA Forum User
4WTF has reserved the back room at the Hooters in Greenwood on Hwy 31 on February 11th (next Thursday night) for a Meet N Greet. You have to pay for your own food and drinks. Please come out and join us for a night of laughter and telling tall tales of wheeling.
Bring wheeling pictures to show others.
No membership required.
Start time: 6:30 pm till ________???
This is my local club and I thought I would throw this invite to any and all who might care to join us.
Cardboard

4WTF has reserved the back room at the Hooters in Greenwood on Hwy 31 on February 11th (next Thursday night) for a Meet N Greet. You have to pay for your own food and drinks. Please come out and join us for a night of laughter and telling tall tales of wheeling.
Bring wheeling pictures to show others.
No membership required.
Start time: 6:30 pm till ________???
This is my local club and I thought I would throw this invite to any and all who might care to join us.
Cardboard

I'll be there Mike, I need to meet some more Local guys to wheel with.

I will see what the MOJO guys are doin'. Post it on our Forum, and I will see if I can get out of work early enough to say hello.

Mmmmm.... hooters, wings, and Jeeps. Good combination if you ask me! :D

I am headed that way soon mike!

Back