• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet & Greet Meal

PacificEd

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
We missed the meet & greet meal that the MWC sponsored in Moab. Might this be something cool to do for this event? I know by me not being there, it took me longer to figure out who was who.

Thoughts?

I don't know if I'll be there but it sounds like a solid plan. Maybe try to talk NAC into hosting it.

I can tell you that I don't think SoCal will be able to do anything on an official level; as the most distant I'm not sure how many folks we'd have out there. At this point (and likely for quite some time) I'm not sure what my schedule will be, it depends on how we end up running this trip.

Meet & Greet Meal

Tell me more about the meet and greet meal.

A chapter hosts the meal on one of the first couple nights of the event.

They buy the food and cook it.

mac 'everyone else eats it' gyvr

We could serve RC Cola, moon pies, and Sun Drop.

SEC? It is their home territory, and if all goes well, they will be making better money this year to offset the cost. We spent ~$200 at Moab.

My thought process here is the SEC is doing the most of the event planning so perhaps another chapter can take this one on.

Meet & Greet Meal

My thought process here is the SEC is doing the most of the event planning so perhaps another chapter can take this one on.

Man were you listening in on the phone conversation that Dan and I just had...

I'd like nac or another chapter to put it on for the reasons you listed. Mwc could, but since they did the Moab one, maybe see if another chapter wants too.

mac 'spread the love' gyvr

Back