• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet & Greet 9-10-08

OSHA

NAXJA Forum User
How bout a meet n' greet for Sept. Billy and I are up for just about anything, normally we do pizza, but last meet n' greet was at a bbq place and it worked out great! Any ideas? How about the 9th? Anyone busy that night already? This would be a great opportunity to talk about the upcoming October Moab run. :)

Re: Meet & Greet Anyone?

Tuesdays don't work for us, but we were just talking about this like yesterday.

Maybe we'll see if we can finish painting the house any time soon. :gag:

why not the weekend of a friday night since most people have jobs?

Missed the last one, hopefully I'll be able to make it this time. How many showed at the BBQ meet?

jpcherokeekid said:
why not the weekend of a friday night since most people have jobs?

Maybe because OSHA is off during the week... and she's the one that posted the thread?
fawk.gif

Billy

So... Wednesday it is, so we can see Phil and Liz! So where should we have it. Billy works til 6pm, so where ever we have it, it needs to be at least 7pm. Ideas on where?

Well, I guess Opie had his own little meet and greet at my house today, so how about at my house on the 10th?

Okay Phil... if you are ready for that than we are in! Should we just bring snacks? or what?

Phil said:
Well, I guess Opie had his own little meet and greet at my house today, so how about at my house on the 10th?
We had a great time, too bad you couldn't make it!

Too bad these M&G's are always on days I work (Mon-Tue off) and
min. 2hrs and a tank of gas away.

Okay everyone... lets get an idea of who is coming.

Billy and I will be there at about 7:00

Phil, what would you like people to bring?

OSHA said:

Phil, what would you like people to bring?

Maybe paint brushes, we'll see how this weekend goes! :laugh3:

No, I'll check with the boss, probably do up burgers on the grill, so we'll see?

Address is 3864 Kaweah St, West Sacramento 95691. If you pull it up on Google Maps, Bevan Rd no longer exists. ;)

Okay tell little miss liz that we will bring hot dogs and buns, anything else you can think of?

im planning on being there

:wave1:

i wanna go as long as i can get work off...

Back