• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet and greet.

Gresham would work, I'm pretty open on location though.

Gresham,Vancouver,and Beaverton areas seem to cover most of our members and we have had decent turn outs in those areas in the past.
Other places would be ok too but we would need to have a lot of interest,i would drive pretty far if i knew a decent group was going to be there.

I wouldn't mind getting to one of these. I live in Medford and am willing to travel assuming I could get the time off. Gresham would be great!

Not super active here. I mostly get on and read everyone's builds or find info for repairs. It would be nice to get to meet some other NAXJA members.

I would like to go, 7th is no good for me.

Where are you thinking? Somewhere with pizza and beer sounds good.

I love pizza and beer, or really anything paired with beer.

Pizza places tend to work pretty well for get togethers, we've held some at Wall street pizza in Gresham in the past,I seem to remember them having room for our group.

I figured the 7th would be too soon after the holidays, I can't do the 21st so the 14th seems the best.

Last edited:
I love pizza and beer, or really anything paired with beer.

Pizza places tend to work pretty well for get togethers, we've held some at Wall street pizza in Gresham in the past,I seem to remember them having room for our group.

I figured the 7th would be too soon after the holidays, I can't do the 21st so the 14th seems the best.

Wall street pizza works for me. Pick a date and time and I'll be there

Back