• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MEET AND GREET

crazymoose1990

NAXJA Forum User
Putting a feeler out for a meet and greet on the Peninsula. Would prefer week nite. Weekends are busy and im gone every other. How many Xjer on this side of the bay would able to show up for one of these.

:roll:

Yeah it was nice to meet you Xj looks good. Keep on posten people. See how many XJers we can get over here then we will pick a place to hold it then which nite during the week. :helpme: Looks like sierra chapter is going to have a bunch of little XJer cells. Maybe later we can bring them all together.....

Yeah PM him. Im in Redwood City Himmred(Ed) said he will come he's in San Bruno. I doubt Jess would come but who knows I will PM him. I will get ahold of my bud Anthony. And also have a bud Randy but dont know if he is able him and his wife just had a kid and he drives a tow truck

Last edited:
Ya think enough people are going to see this in the next two or three days to do the meet and greet this week. Its fine with me im open as far as the day this week. And just to let everyone know my Xj will not be coming its on jackstands in my garage in Oregon. It had a couple of problems on my vacation. :)

looking like next week is going to work better for everyone. Going to have to be mon threw thu for me i get on to a plane fri night. party1:

I am in San Jose and I would be up for one, but next week is the Meet and greet at Hooters in Dublin and I will be driving out for that one.

I am in San Jose and I would be up for one, but next week is the Meet and greet at Hooters in Dublin and I will be driving out for that one.

Can't have 2 M&G's in the same week. How about we plan for 3 weeks out? Let's say the week of August 17th some time???

Thats why we are doing one over here cuz that one is to far plus rush hour traffic sucks. They are more popular over there anyway . Alright we will see about changing it so everyone can make it.

Yeah 3 weeks i think is what were going to do now we just need a location would like to stay central like San Mateo.:thumbup:

Crazy Moose do you know a good burger place or pizza joint, better if it has outdoor seating? Somewhere we could hang out near Jeeps look them over but still eat some good food and talk.

Sorry for the hi-Jack - I mis-understood your intentions :) Dublin actually is not that far even from San Mateo.

Actually San Mateo is further - haha Where ever you decide is cool. What's out that way that could accomidate a group?

Yeah Ed said something about 3rd ave bar in San Mateo but i think parking is limited gonna need to work on that one lemmy think about that one today

Back