• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet and greet

Wildman89

NAXJA Forum User
I figured that there are a lot of new members that has joined in the last month or so "me included" im sure i can speak for a few of the new guys," i would like to me you guys." i am available on august 19th (wednesday) so if anyone has a suggestion on where to meet please post up. theres a few spots here in Rancho Cucamonga that we can get good food and "BEER". let me know. looking forward to meeting you all.:party:

I think Leep was looking into doing one again. I am game providing its not too far away for me since my funds are low :thumbup:

Buffalo wild wings has good food and drinks.

Tuesdays and Thursdays are their cheap wing nights.

Bring the tires with hahahaha

im dropping those off mañana with your boy timothy. He should be getting them to you and he should be bringing me back the track bar and my moneys. He's coming along for the ride up to big bear.

wednesday the 19th is best for me..

buffalo wild wings it is. see ya'll there. what time?

Umm.. where is this place at? I am not originally from CA and dont travel down the hill much :).

Thanks johnx for the link to buffalo wildwings.

Ok cool thx for the map :). It looks like its on the opposite side of freeway of Bass Pro Shops ;). I think we might be able to come if i ask my wife to make it my birthday present :).

15 south to foothill exit, turn right (W) and then left on daycreek. bass pro shops on northside of foothill and BWW on south side.

Is this August meet still a go? I would love to have listed full details in terms of location, time, date as well as the number of Jeeps in attendance.

I live in the neck of the woods and would be content to gather with those who share a common interest. :thumbup:

Back