• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet and Greet June 1st-3rd Attica IN

4ward said:
I might be in. Pretty sure I'm going to compete in RROCK this year, so money and break down time are going to be a consideration. I'm 50/50 right now.

Sean

when/where is the first event?

They're all at Rockport. First event is last weekend of this month. Anyone want to sponsor my $350 entry fee??????

I think I'd like to join in on this. I'd like to join the people going through the regular park?
I'm deffinantly not equipped for MI.

Gomez said:
I think I'd like to join in on this. I'd like to join the people going through the regular park?
I'm deffinantly not equipped for MI.
Hope you can make it. The more the merrier!

How is your XJ built?
Safe tow points are a must.

Hale

Right now I am just finishing a 3.5 RE lift, trimmming and putting on 31" or 32" tires.
I have a rear bumper with tow points on the way.
Working on getting front tow points & skid plates.

Gomez said:
Right now I am just finishing a 3.5 RE lift, trimmming and putting on 31" or 32" tires.
I have a rear bumper with tow points on the way.
Working on getting front tow points & skid plates.

Sounds good! :thumbup:
See you there.

Hale

Well, I was hoping to try out my new front Aussie, but I can't get off drill that weekend. :bawl:
If this keeps up, I may have to retire from the Guard. It's really starting to interfere with my wheeling schedule!

scoobyxj said:
Firewood for the campers. Anyone know where to get it?

We will bring some, I am sure if we run out the camp ground will be selling some.

If I end up driving the XJ and pulling a utility trailer, I'll throw some wood on.

I'll bring some boxes of kindling, as usual...

I bring some firwood too ...

Les

I'm probably going to bring a little bit myself. I just was wandering if there was a place I could get more if I don't bring enough. I see though it's not to be worried about.

scoobyxj said:
I'm probably going to bring a little bit myself. I just was wandering if there was a place I could get more if I don't bring enough. I see though it's not to be worried about.

Summers sells it, its $4 for as much as you can cram into a milk crate.

Back