• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet and Greet/Get together

wish augusta wasn't 10+ hours away and gas was free...actually, if gas was free i'd have been there. I love it up there. Got up to BH This summer and it was awesome.

xjman88 said:
Thanks to everyone who showed up. It was nice meeting y'all and just talking shop. If anyone is interested, I am trying to go run/scout some trails this weekend. I am thinking about on Sunday. If anyone wants to go, post up and let me know. Talk to you all later.
Matt

I may be up for this. Keep me posted.

Hey Matt,
I'm taking sunday off.
So lets do it!
I'm thinking I can meet you guys coming from the south of me at the Jeep dealer on Hwy 201 in Skowhegan. Its about 5mins away from me.
Believe it or not the only thing I have ever bought from the dealer is a hat!
Happy Trails, Dan.

I might be in for the Sunday scouting trip depending on the time schedule...keep me posted and I will let you know for sure one way or the other...

i might be in also depends on the weather. we are supposed to go apple picking for my daughter. will probably come down to the last min. what time is every one meeting?

Matt,
I just got home from work and sad to say but I gotta work tomorrow after all.
Lets try it again next sunday as I'm darn sure I wont be asked two sundays in a row to work!
Happy Trails, Dan

I won't be able to go wheeling tomorrow after all. I haven't had any luck finding a good front driveshaft around here. I have a buddy in Montana with one that is good so I will be waiting to have it shipped to me this week. I am hoping to be back up for next weekend though. I will post up and let everyone know. Take care all.
Later,
Matt
-- I am an XJ Junkie!!!!!

Back