• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet an Greet!!! Hurst TX

Pogiboy

NAXJA Forum User
Just got back from my first get together, only me and one other jeeper. We are trying to get a little club, although I wouldnt call it that, together to just talk and have good times sharen stories and such. Plus will be planning some wheeling trips in the area. Meetings will be on schedualed friday nights at 6, or whenever we can all agree on a time. ANYONE with ANY TYPE of offroad vehicle is welcome, stock or not. And if you dont have an offroad vehicle show up anyway! If there is any interest let me know by posting and I will post back with the date. We are meeting in Hurst, right off of Precinct line. I will email directions if interested. So come one come all!

Miles 4

Last edited:
Post a date as to when you plan to do this. I know quite a few guys in the area that may be interested. I just don't know about friday night meetings. How flexible is that?

Whatever man. Just let me know and we can work around whatever! Just tryin to get together and socialize! Miles4

Cant do Friday's at 6 bc i get off at 6 but 7 or so would be better. Precinct in Hurst is about 10 min from me so sounds like a plan. What do you drive and who was the other guy and what does he drive? Yeah you said any 4x4 or ayone but honestly i dont want to be hanging out with a bunch of posers with 4x4 chevys on bling 22's, who wax them twice a week, and like to do burnout on their AT's, and who go "mudding" at construction sites. I kinda need to be able to have a conversation with some who understand'wants to learn about crawl ratios and axle swaps and what an SYE is. Wanting to learn is different than, "ya bro i have no idea what that it, so do i need one for my chevy when i go mudding?"

We are plexable. Still dont know for sure when the next event is. Some time in the next month. With all the people on here we wont be able to find a time that EVERYONE can agree on but we will try! Keep the post coming on when you would like and we will do our best! Will keep you guys up to date!

Miles 4

Yes, its in the DFW area. Right inbetween Dallas and Ft. Worth. Next to North RIchland hills. That would be a drive for you! LOL. Hope that helps!
Miles 4

Hey yall, i was the other jeeper that was there, we are not talking about poser riding on 20's we are talking bout real trail rigs fullsize, jeep, etc. and who cares if some of them show up then they will get the hint. so the more hardcore rigs weget to show the better.
thanks.
clay

Ok, I went to hs with a kid named clay and he lived in the hurst area didnt know if he was you. Lets get everyone to state a time theyd like to meet IM VOTING 7PM FRIDAY

PS. Coy is a douche http://www.texasoffroad.net/galleries/ohv/album226/IMG_0963 , they are extremely family oriented, you can say fxxk and shit and all that good stuff but not around the kids or in ear shot and some of the bible busters out othere. You'll know who they are by the got jesus sticker right above the got rocks sticker of the calvin huggin the cross. most of the folks out there are stock or have a mild lift, few have lockers and none of them know how to drive except for the oler guy in the red yj with the atals on 35 bfg mts http://www.texasoffroad.net/galleries/ohv/album226/IMG_0948 and the other older guy in the yellow tj http://www.texasoffroad.net/galleries/ohv/album201/pic_074 . Have fun and be prepared to be stuck behing a 4 cyl yj on radial ta's!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back