• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

mechanic for hire in NEPA

MTBracer367

NAXJA Forum User
so now that i'm headed back to school i'm not working as much and am kinda short on cash but i have free time on weekends and nights and i figured that to make some extra cash i'd see if anyone needed any work done on there jeep that they don't have the time to or the ability to do themsleves

i have tons of experiance working on cars everything from jeeps to nissian 240sx's to dodge neons to subaru tribeca to dodge w 300's to bmw's to camero's i've done everything form motor swaps to clutches to transmissions to sound systems to axle swaps to lift kits to motor building. i've been involved in all types of racing form drag racing to auto cross racing to formula drift to truck pulls to dirt track racing i've been through alot of it and seen even more of it

i'm the kind of person who before tackeling any big job i haven't attemped in the past i reserch it to make sure i know what i'm getting into before i dive in

so if anyone needs any help with anyhting on any type of car even if it's a small job or a huge job i'm willing to take it on i have all my on tools and lots of spare jeep parts and lots of conections for parts for all kinds of cars

i'm located in Dunmore, PA right outside of Scranton i'm very familier with the area and much of the surrounding area basicly most places from Hazelton to Binghamton and even further in some cases

if any one is interested feel free to contact me on here and we'll take it from there.
My name is Dylan

also if for anyreason anyone wnats to knoe i'm not liable for any inJury or loss due to falure of product due to installation or quality of product i'm not part of any company i'm just a kid trying to get some cash doingwhat he does best and thats working on cars

Back