• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mayday! UCAs at TDS!

Many thanks to Kayle and Dan (vanimal) who really stepped up to help me out. :thumbup:
I was really surprised to have the axle stub break again the same way as before. The manufacturer rep really stepped up and is sending me a replacement now. Ten Factory rocks!
I have become all too familiar with Dana 30 failures but I will be rollin wit RCV's in the not so distant future. If I break those it is D60 time. Thanks again to those who stopped and offered help while me and my girlfriend and another girl from our group sat with the broken jeep waiting. The jeep community is truly the best!

The breakage occurred on Suki Killer. I guess it bounced a bit and caused stress fractures at the flange that butts up against the unit bearing. I still love Truckhaven, it has something for everyone. At least I got some awesome wheeling in before the break.

Many thanks to Kayle and Dan (vanimal) who really stepped up to help me out. :thumbup:
I was really surprised to have the axle stub break again the same way as before. The manufacturer rep really stepped up and is sending me a replacement now. Ten Factory rocks!
I have become all too familiar with Dana 30 failures but I will be rollin wit RCV's in the not so distant future. If I break those it is D60 time. Thanks again to those who stopped and offered help while me and my girlfriend and another girl from our group sat with the broken jeep waiting. The jeep community is truly the best!

The breakage occurred on Suki Killer. I guess it bounced a bit and caused stress fractures at the flange that butts up against the unit bearing. I still love Truckhaven, it has something for everyone. At least I got some awesome wheeling in before the break.
No worries John, and that's awesome that they stepped up to replace it. Makes me feel a little better about running them now.
Kayle was the one who really stepped up, he was on a mission to get you out of there. The way he rolled into camp i thought you snapped a leg rather than an axle :laugh2:
All i did was give you my shaft :eyes:

i guess that depends if it's within 500 feet of an elementary school.

I'm pretty sure there is no school within that range, bring it! I got some rattle can flat black too. We can A team the Eff out of it while we are at it :p

Back