• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

May need help towing

postalxj

NAXJA Forum User
I looking at a wrangler in brentwood TN, I might do some trading with this guy but my only problem is getting it home. I dont have a trailer or a truck to tow it with.
The guy says that there is a hole in the brake line, the metal one so i dont know if i want to chance it
I live in christiana TN so it is about a 45min drive

Im going to look at the jeep later this week to see if i want to trade.
If any one could help out that would be great.
I'll pay for gas and maybe some beer.

(no im not tradeing my cherokee)

ill help you out, i got a truck, and might be able to borrow a trailer if we ask nice...

I looking at a wrangler in brentwood TN, I might do some trading with this guy but my only problem is getting it home. I dont have a trailer or a truck to tow it with.
The guy says that there is a hole in the brake line, the metal one so i dont know if i want to chance it
I live in christiana TN so it is about a 45min drive

Im going to look at the jeep later this week to see if i want to trade.
If any one could help out that would be great.
I'll pay for gas and maybe some beer.

(no im not tradeing my cherokee)

You could cut the line at the hole and re-flare it like we have done on the trail. Then you just use a union fitting to mate them.

I have no way of helping tow the Wrangler, but KGP416, if you are able to help him out and want to pick up the '01 bumpers while you are down here, let me know. I am also in Brentwood.

I've got a trailer sittin in the driveway you can use.

Great thanks for all the help :thumbup:!!!!

Im going to go look at the jeep and see how bad it is the guy said he drove it up the road and back, but you know how that is :wierd:

So if everything works out ill talk to you guys and get things rollin

Thanks again for the help!!!!

Well I went to looked at the heep (1992 Wrangler 4cy 5spd)

was I saw was not pretty, Rust as ate though the fram in a few spots one of them by the rear shackle, no thank you also the driver side floor........ well there was no floor.

It did start right up and run but all the rust is a nono!!!!

Back