• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Maxxis Bighorn's

Haleyes said:
Yes, very much so.
Great.
Get some.
Thanks.
Set of (4) 265-75R-16 (32") for $390.

well, maybe we have different conditions, but here in Czech republic many people buyed them, and now the return to BFG, if it does meany anything .....

citRon said:
Haleyes...what are you planning on doing with your old stock wheels? I'm in the market for a set.
I still have them......I think.
I'll check and make sure.
They are just the plain jane steelies.
slidersstage21.jpg

Get back with me on it or I may forget.

Hale

kid4lyf said:
Everyone who's bought these.
Are you happy with them?
How are they on the road?
I'm considering a set for wife's Rover before we head out to Wyoming.

I am quite happy with mine.
They are quiet and grip like an AT on road. Are good in snow, too.

sharpie1k said:
They are quiet and grip like an AT on road. Are good in snow, too.

That sounds good, i'm lookin for a good snow tire too...but how about Mud Traction...an all terrain in the mud is the last thing i want. Any experience w/ them yet there?

I was on a run with a local XJ that had the bighorns. They did decent in the snow. I don't think they were great though. This was deeper snow, wet on top with loose old snow under it. Maybe 12-14" deep.

JeepXJ93 said:
That sounds good, i'm lookin for a good snow tire too...but how about Mud Traction...an all terrain in the mud is the last thing i want. Any experience w/ them yet there?

Some :D
DSC00041.jpg

It pulled me out, every time. I have yet to be stuck with them.

Back