• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Max-Built's Jeep-toberfest - Strum, WI

rsquirt83

NAXJA Forum User
My friend Phil from Napa left a flier in my Jeep Friday. So I figured I'd see if anymore local Jeepers might be in the area.
--------------

When:
October 19th, 2008 Tentative Time: 8am-6pm

Where:
N44832 Country Road D, Strum, WI 54770
http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=h&lat=44.560277&lon=-91.390377&zoom=17&q1=N44832 Cr D, Strum, Wi

What:
Just another Reason for Jeep Woners to get together to do what we all love...Driving our Jeeps! And possibly one of the last opportunities some of us will have before the winter weather moves in and our Jeeps go into hibernation for the winter.

Notes:
Camping the prior night (Sat 18th) is allowed as there is space available. You are welcome to come up late Sat to meet some local Off-Roaders and set up camping.

The JEEP-only outing is planned for Sanday. Times are not set in stone at this time. We are just hoping to have the group gather in the early morning.

There will probably be a bonfire Saturday evening. However, you are responsible for your own food, grill, and beverages for the duration of the outing.

Max-Bilt supports responsible driving!!!

----------
Please send a quick RSVP e-mail to [email protected] so that we can keep a running tally of our expected attendees. Please let us know what day you expect to arrive and please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

:phone:
Contacts:
Phil (715) 210-0256
Heather (715) 577-4970
Adam (715) 577-8477

Hey this one is actually in my neighborhood!! As long as I don't have to work, I should be there! What exactly is the Jeep day gona be doing, I just have my Stock XJ, so I can't do much with it.... But I'd still like to meet some people!

Austin

Right in mine too. Too bad I have to work on Sunday and it's too late to change my schedule.

I'll be there Sat. Night. And chances are you can find me standing next to this thing...

P5180044-1.jpg

Back