• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

March Membership Drive

Hey Carol,
He turned 12 last Thursday. Driven through the frame twister 3x total now and spent some wheel time out at El Mirage last Spring during the land speed trials. We helped (a little) a friend of of friend running two Honda cars. Got respect for 1300cc turning approx 10k rpm @ 150mph and 1800cc's @ about 200mph. Good Times!

Cherokid

Hey Carol,
He turned 12 last Thursday. Driven through the frame twister 3x total now and spent some wheel time out at El Mirage last Spring during the land speed trials. We helped (a little) a friend of of friend running two Honda cars. Got respect for 1300cc turning approx 10k rpm @ 150mph and 1800cc's @ about 200mph. Good Times!

Cherokid

Sounds like good times for both dad and mini-me! And yes, Hondas can do some very interesting things when done right :thumbup:

The membership drive started today. I can't remember if they send out a new sticker, but I think so. What, did you scrape yours off on a rock?

cool i will have to see if i can afford to go red :).

Back