• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

March 2016 Membership Drive

#blameexcel

Membership wasn't on a computer to make it a PDF.

Just trying to get numbers out to see how things were going...

mac 'or not going' gyvr

Thank you for the updates, even if they don't tell the story I want to see.

I think most of us can manage the multiplication. The rest are too busy trying to get their blankie back out of their hatch to be concerned with their membership.

Wait, we can't let Midwest chapter win this thing again this year!

Anyone who hasn't joined, or renewed, please do so now. We not only need to win this for SoCal chapter, but we need to reach our National goal of 250. We can do it!

David "telethon" Bricker / SYR

Shoot blankie boy even renewed...

Mwc hasn't won this in a couple years...

mac 'battle royal' gyvr

New member for a two year!! Had some good advice in here and good threads! Glad to be a legit part of naxja!
One more for the socal chapter!

Last edited:
Totals as of the evening of 3/29.

This chapter competition is very close! A few of the smaller chapters could have this in the bag with a few more sign ups!

Only 36 hours left to join or renew and be included in the March Membership drive!

I hate PayPal. I tried renewing and PayPal simply would not process the payment. Next day went back and tried again and now it looks like I've paid twice for my 1 year renewal.

I'm thinking the easiest thing to do is just get it applied to my membership and extend it out to 2018. Why not? I'm pretty much committed to driving an XJ the rest of my life.

Is there an easy way to take care of this?

Thanks,

Dub

I hate PayPal. I tried renewing and PayPal simply would not process the payment. Next day went back and tried again and now it looks like I've paid twice for my 1 year renewal.

I'm thinking the easiest thing to do is just get it applied to my membership and extend it out to 2018. Why not? I'm pretty much committed to driving an XJ the rest of my life.

Thanks,

Dub

Thanks you for your support, and I'm sorry about the Paypal hassle.

Please send a PM to MEMBERSHIP. He can take care of making sure that you actually were charged twice, and will apply the amount to a subsequent renewal.

Hmmm, that should count for two for SoCal!

David Bricker / SYR

Yes it should and if it doesn't I'd like to apply it to a new membership for my Wife. Then it should count no matter what.

Dub

Mention that point to MEMBERSHIP when you send the PM.

David Bricker / SYR

Thanks,

Dub

Odd.....90% of my $$$ goes through paypal and I never have a problem :/

I'll give you a paper dollar bill for that opinion. :flame:

I would prefer paypal......I get cashback using the paypal card :D

Back