• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

March 2015 Membership drive.

Significantly discounted.

I never even caught that myself.

Support them.

Tell your naxja buddies to reup, mwc has to have more folks sign up than any other chapter because we are the largest and it's based on percentage.

mac 'lets do this!' gyvr

I will reup tonight and pay for the one I am giving away.

Did I mess this up? Sorry for the small photo.

a.jpg

No

and membership is clear on both renewals.

mac 'will get fixed later' gyvr

Cool, wanted to be sure I did it right.

Ok. I just paid my new membership through paypal. I assume im automatically entered in the drawing? Also I assume theres some way that the Midwest chapter gets credit for my membership?

Yes PayPal and membership track it appropriately.

mac 'sweet' gyvr

I also have another issue. I already PM'd this to Membership

I paid through paypal but I guess I took to long to "click" submit. So after entering all my info and "submitting" pay pal said I "timed out" and needed to do it over. So I did. Now I have 2 different confirmation emails from paypal about my membership. Did I really pay twice? If so I have no issue with a 2 year membership but isn't a 2 yr a discounted rate? Could I be reimbursed the difference?

Sorry,
Newmember problem child. lol

It shows you only paid once.

mac 'membership will double check when processing it' gyvr

Renewed.. after being a member for not quite 4 months. After having a blast at my first outing with the group and having a Jeep that's costing me nothing to own there's no reason I shouldn't be around for a long time.

Back