• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

March 2015 Membership drive.

Announcing the second of the three prizes that can be won by a new member or a renewal during the membership drive!

Jeep Cherokee XJ Front Winch Bumper from
Logan's Metal products

Announcing the third prize next week!

Please note: In regards to your current membership if it isn't expired yet. If you renew in March, you will be entered into the drawing. If you don't expired til sometime later, your current membership will just be extended. There's no reason that everyone shouldn't be signing up or renewing in March!

Announcing the third of the three prizes that can be won by a new member or a renewal during the membership drive!

Dana 30 Over Axle Truss from
Iron Rock Off Road

Hurry, you must become a member or renew your membership by March 31st!

Even if your membership doesn't expire in March, you can still renew and it will extend your membership!
One entry per person.

Done.

Re-upped... even though I'm not due to do so until October...

Done!

got me some stickers an a letter n card in the mail today, that was quicker than ever before.

Shouldn't you gripe about how it didn't take long enough? LOL... It's nice to hear POSITIVE feedback about Membership's performance of their thankless job... That is good news =).

Look again. It says we are in third place. Red River (??) is in 1st, Sierra is in 2nd.

got me some stickers an a letter n card in the mail today, that was quicker than ever before.
I did too. Really surprised how quick it arrived.

Shouldn't you gripe about how it didn't take long enough? LOL... It's nice to hear POSITIVE feedback about Membership's performance of their thankless job... That is good news =).

Good work whoever is in charge. lol.

Back