• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Malnutrition?

IcedXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Lately I have been feel very tired and stressed and sick. I have been eating but nothing that could be considered a meal. I had macaronni and cheese and some fast food for lunch. I am trying to figure out why I am so damn tired, and I do get my 7-8 hours of sleep, and I still need a 4-6 hour nap (or thats how long I pass out for). I am worried there is something wrong, but I cannot pin-point it. Any suggestions?

IcedXJ said:
Lately I have been feel very tired and stressed and sick. I have been eating but nothing that could be considered a meal. I had macaronni and cheese and some fast food for lunch. I am trying to figure out why I am so damn tired, and I do get my 7-8 hours of sleep, and I still need a 4-6 hour nap (or thats how long I pass out for). I am worried there is something wrong, but I cannot pin-point it. Any suggestions?

See a doctor maybe?

Definitely see a doctor. Could be any of a number of blood sugar related things.

Might be a protein deficiency... ask Dikasun if he knows anyone who could hook you up.

Beej said:
Nah, jizz is too high in fructose to be useful as a protein supplement...

But the fructose might boost his blood sugar for a burst of energy. Go ahead, give it a try.

You need at least 1 good meal a day, for starters go have a ham and cheese omlette w/hasbrowns and orange juice.

For a long time I got along with a good salad w/tomatoes, green peppers, onion and good old oil and wine vinegar then chowed down on a grill cooked burger with real cheddar cheese on a sourdough or pumpernickle bun along with either corn or green giant peas and or a baked potato.

Or a good cheifs salad, lettuce, tomato, onions, hard boild egg, turkey, cheese, peppers, thats a meal in itself.

Turkey club sandwich is also good.

You really can't live on fast food and fast food is not cheap.

Vitamins and a good diet.

All you have to do is look at me and tell I have no malnutrition issues.
:D

dark green leafy vegitables and fiber.

try steamed broccoli smothered in cheese, great easy healty dinner.

streetpirate said:
dark green leafy vegitables and fiber.

try steamed broccoli smothered in cheese, great easy healty dinner.

Yeah, with a side of grilled ribeye.

You are basically crashing. You are feeding your body with shit and it is failing. You need to fuel yourself with healthy, high kilo calorie foods, high protiens, and high carbs. I'm guessing you are pretty active.

I personally eat 8 meals a day equaling about 4-5k kilo calories. Raw protein with every meal. Eat about 1g protein and carb for each body lb.

kilo calorie = calorie but more precice.

You may also be enemic (sp?). See a doctor to be sure.

mdl said:
You are basically crashing. You are feeding your body with shit and it is failing. You need to fuel yourself with healthy, high kilo calorie foods, high protiens, and high carbs. I'm guessing you are pretty active.

I personally eat 8 meals a day equaling about 4-5k kilo calories. Raw protein with every meal. Eat about 1g protein and carb for each body lb.

:confused: The convention is capital-c Calories being capitalized when used thinking about food, small-c calorie is a precise unit of measurement, but since kilo just means 1000, Calorie is just as precise as calorie...

And its anemic or aenemic...

mdl said:

I figured this...I need to be more active I am out and about alot, but nothing to what I used to be. I used to body build to an extent and was in very good shape, and now I am a lazy bastard. Plus I am broke as hell, so it is a challenge to eat well, I did buy some vitamins and I took one today and I felt a lot better, but still not great.

I think I need to get out and be exercising and then go to my diet I had when I used to play football and body build...Just so Fawkin Lazy...Is there a cure for that?

IcedXJ said:
Plus I am broke as hell, so it is a challenge to eat well

At least you have a new truck. You could always eat that.

Beej said:
:confused: The convention is capital-c Calories being capitalized when used thinking about food, small-c calorie is a precise unit of measurement, but since kilo just means 1000, Calorie is just as precise as calorie...

And its anemic or aenemic...

Been over this a million times. I can't type for shit. My spelling and grammer sucks even more than my typing. Gime a break i didn't learn English as a first.

Back