• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Made my first run through John Bull

There are a lot of comments about abusing the disability pass. Just to be clear, I have a legitimate handicap and my Doctor is the one who prescribed the pass for me so that as I get older I am able to be more mobile and not in a wheel chair.

Hey john thinkin me and the lady are going to hit calidfornia adventure ealy to get fast passes for the shoe u and ur wife up for some dland madness Sunday? Also I want to make sure you know I wasn't bashing. Lemmo know mang.

Hey john thinkin me and the lady are going to hit calidfornia adventure ealy to get fast passes for the shoe u and ur wife up for some dland madness Sunday? Also I want to make sure you know I wasn't bashing. Lemmo know mang.

Let me check with the wife, I work Sunday but we always go down in the afternoons and still get through both parks. Ill let you know.

Back