• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MA hikes gas tax .19 a gallon???!!!!!!

Justpunchit

NAXJA Member #1291
Our awesome Governor says this would be a step in the right direction? You have to be kidding?????? I'm getting my gas in New Hampshire... what do you guys think about this? A few politicians agree with him, but I think its going to hurt local massholes even more.

Our awesome Governor says this would be a step in the right direction? You have to be kidding?????? I'm getting my gas in New Hampshire... what do you guys think about this? A few politicians agree with him, but I think its going to hurt local massholes even more.

would you rather pay a tax on your annual mileage driven?? theres been a bill in the works that would eliminate paying the tax at the pump and billing you quarterly with an excise tax...

the communist-wealth of Massachusetts has gone straight to hell since Bill Weld left office.. it pisses me of that i love this place so much. it's either South Carolina or Colorado for me within 5 years...

id rather them keep the tolls and reinstate the pike tolls west past ludlow and raise the ones going east into Boston, since the only reason why that dumb $hit Deval is doing it is to help pay the big dig debt!!!!....hey i never use the pike really and if i did id rather pay the tolls then the gas tax any freaking day!!!!

so, has this actually gone through or are they still debating whatever?

would you rather pay a tax on your annual mileage driven?? theres been a bill in the works that would eliminate paying the tax at the pump and billing you quarterly with an excise tax...

the communist-wealth of Massachusetts has gone straight to hell since Bill Weld left office.. it pisses me of that i love this place so much. it's either South Carolina or Colorado for me within 5 years...

I may go to colorado with mike.

You are going to be seeing a lot more of this in all the states, they are hitting rock bottom and want to keep spending like a drunken sailor when the money is not coming in anymore.

You are going to be seeing a lot more of this in all the states, they are hitting rock bottom and want to keep spending like a drunken sailor when the money is not coming in anymore.

That's the problem. They don't need more money coming in - they need less money going out!

But just try getting them to understand that... I think we can safely compare their spending to "a drunken sailor on whore leave," if you want to be accurate about it.

F this gas tax! Why not just put tolls on all the new features of the big dig?? HOw many people actually use that stuff?? Not me. I don't want to pay for it.

That's the problem. They don't need more money coming in - they need less money going out!

But just try getting them to understand that... I think we can safely compare their spending to "a drunken sailor on whore leave," if you want to be accurate about it.

The problem isn't that they don't understand it, the problem is that they don't care. And that's because they've worked the system to make themselves rich enough to not notice.

I'm glad I live less than 5 mins from RI

FU DEVAL!

I'm glad I live less than 5 mins from RI

FU DEVAL!

I'm 5 min from NH. I win. ;) :peace:

...now I'll wait for a NH resident to post...

no kidding :( Well, I'm still with the parents. I have no intentions of moving out and still being in this chit-hole. 5 min north, that's where I'll be. Looking south, shaking my head at this 'tard

Back