• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

M&G jan 27th near Binghamton NY.Pics added

Re: M&G jan 27th near Binghamton NY.

Well I’ve got about a dozen or so folks that are for sure and a bunch of “yea I think I can make that” plus I put out some flyers not sure what the results of that will be. If you think you might be able to make it let me know

I have Saturday off, so there's a chance I'll be there. If I do show up, though, it won't be in the Jeep (it hasn't run since the starter went out a month ago, and I haven't had the time or money to fix it).

No problem, Matt we'll just be shootin the s&^t anyway.

Well I've got about 10 folks saying yes and about that many saying maybe, plus I put out flyers so we'll see how many show. There will be prime rib on the menu.

Dude I didn't here anything about this WOW

Ok looks like we are going to have decent turn out see you all tomorrow. BTW in support of PAP we will be flying our Paragon trail flag.

l_66dcb0c15de14d1a285e1fd2eb70da62.jpg

I dunno 'bout you guys but I had a great time

Sorry I piked but the weather up here wasn't looking very good. Our 2.5 hour drive could have turned into a five hour one way drive for us.

Glad to hear everyone had a good time.

yep, inbetween work, and family stuff and some other things I'm working on, this trip got bagged, glad a bunch of you did make it though. I ended up getting things done and had some time left to scout out a couple trailheads I saw on a map.

Sorry I didn't make it, really wanted to, but kids come before jeeps.

We had a good turn out even in the cold, it was great to see everyone and to know that we have so many people right here to wheel with. We should set something up when it gets a little warmer.

Last edited:
Back