• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lowest lift with 39s???

so you guys are saying...i shouldnt run this tires because i ask this?..

damn what the heck got to my head to be thinking that my dana 30 and my dana 35 will hold to 39s?...

im going to try it anyway.. :cheers:

i should be...:twak: ...but w.e...im doing it..

thanks for the input vetteboy

white_elephant said:
damn what the heck got to my head to be thinking that my dana 30 and my dana 35 will hold to 39s?...

Keep that piece off my roads

white_elephant said:

I hope you are being sarcastic.....

freerider15 said:
Is this seriously being asked :rolleyes:

Honestly, if you actually have to ask this question, you have no business running 39.5's/40's.
I disagree, I'm currently building a 60/10.5 and have some 42s ready for it, I have no Idea how high I'm gonna wind up being. Not too high though, I like it low.

Ramsey said:
I disagree, I'm currently building a 60/10.5 and have some 42s ready for it, I have no Idea how high I'm gonna wind up being. Not too high though, I like it low.

Watch out, the Cuban's may try to float that thing to Florida..

ZacSquatch said:

zack do you just sit on the computer all day while your brother is welding on your shit?

Thanks again for the help, and tell your brother thanks too

ktm racer ran 37s with a budget boost. he usually runs a 4 inch lift tho.

You could put the engine on the axle if you don't have any fenders. Realistically I doubt you want to go over 10" for stability reasons (unless you are just playing in the mud). I'm at 8" with 42s and plan on lowing it down some if I ever get around to cutting out the front inner fenders.

:laugh3: yes im been sarcastic...

i just asked this because i wonder what people run...by people i ment real wheelers...not just someone giving a smart ass answer......

im going to run 8 inch lift kit with 39.5...

to high...??...just .5 higher than 7.5...it will level lower anyway once i put bumper and other crap....

what axles am i running?...

44/9..

im also going 8...or may be higher..because i cant cut much..i have a safari snorkel...i also need to bumpstop...
why?? because i can... muhahaha

and its what i got...

my friend has the same axles under a bronco..with 44 boggers....

so...im running it..

white_elephant said:
what axles am i running?...

44/9..

im also going 8...or may be higher..because i cant cut much..i have a safari snorkel...i also need to bumpstop...
why?? because i can... muhahaha

and its what i got...

my friend has the same axles under a bronco..with 44 boggers....

so...im running it..
try goin anywhere with rocks on a D44 and 44's then again all you got in florida is mud and malls

kinda hard over the internet sometimes huh...

vetteboy said:
n24800499_31139704_554.jpg
Why ya gotta park on a DSM? *sniffle*

ZacSquatch said:
That's the plan.

Back