• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lower Staging

Good idea. If you want either me or Suzi could stand up at the top of the hill before going down to lower lot and mark the rigs as they go down to get lined up. Just an idea

I was just thinking a ribbon tied to your CB antenna, or whatever you're using to display your orange flag. (I was thinking The Badlands required an orange flag to be displayed above the roof line, or am I thinking somewhere else?) We usually have what green orange, and red difficulties? Just get a light, and a dark of each colour that gives us the ability to run two groups in each category. When you line up you go to the trail leader of your line and get a ribbon from him/her.

Badlands trail colors have all changed...and they may or may not be fully marked by the event...so coordinating with the trail color might be interesting.

I was thinking something that trail leaders could apply because people will lose anything you give them at registration.

And that trail leader could use the same 'thing' whatever it might be, sticker, ribbon, blow up doll, or whatever for the trail they may lead on day 2...just cover up the old 'thing' with there marker for day 2...

mac 'just my random thoughts after being awake for too long' gyvr

This is going to turn out to be one of the better ideas yet......

Doesn't the tech crew put a little sticker up in the top driver side corner of front windshield to after the vehicle has went thru tech? What about doing something like that but putting it in the upper passenger side windows both front and rear so you can see it whether you are in front or back of a certain jeep. Maybe something like this to use.
k2-_e41b0670-55d1-443f-a961-362cb69ec5bc.v1.jpg

But i also see using a piece of ribbon tied onto the badlands flag would be a little eaiser to spot instead of a little sticker. Just throwing some ideas out there.

As far as the for the colors and what badlands is doing with the colors we could still use the old system. Green = easy / orange = moderate / red = hard / Black = MI

But i also see using a piece of ribbon tied onto the badlands flag would be a little eaiser to spot instead of a little sticker. Just throwing some ideas out there.

This is what I envisioned. I think the stickers will be a pain to see. Especially when you're 100 yards away in the quarry or something...

Ribbon sounds good with me.....

What do you guys think of these ribbons? They didn't have a lighter color orange so hope yellow will work
ab8be712b4acc6438991f9e655f5651b.jpg

My only concern is that some of those colors are really close together.

mac 'even on a computer screen' gyvr

Do I need to go get different colors for the ribbons? Let me know what everyone would like and I will get it.

Back