• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Loveland 1990 RENIX 4.0 2 door manual part out

skyb44

NAXJA Forum User
involved in serious front end collision. right side door is good, hatch is good (red), most glass is good. (all except windshield.)

airbox and stuff on that side is smashed, fuel rail, intake manifold and throttle body look good.

decent interior- gray, swing forward front seats.

light duty hitch installed

nearly new US made clutch master cyl

dana 35 3.07 rear axle good

transfer case is cracked in half

transmission unknown condition

let me know what you need, cheap cheap cheap make an offer.

I'm keeping the tires and wheels.. i will have a set of 4 cherokee country tires and rims for sale. goodyear wranglers, 2 ok tread, 2 pretty bad.

pm me, or email skyb at rams dot colostate dot edu.

What shape is the headliner in?

Interested in the seats. Post or PM photos?

If this has power windows, I'd like the driver's door switch panel and handle.

http://imgur.com/a/vuv89

album for you gentlemen. the roof is dented pretty bad and I'm not sure how those headliners are constructed. it might not be repairable/worth your time....

that dark spot on the drivers seat is just water. The seats are pretty solid, could probably use a shampoo and vacuum but that's it. the rear seat is pretty beautiful.

should mention- I need a transfer case for my "new to me" 1996 automatic xj. If anyone has one to trade for anything on the 90 that would work out great for both of us...

Back