• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Love my Jeep

Wallyman

NAXJA Forum User
I sure love having a lifted XJ. It means i can change any fluid underneath with a 5 gallon bucket as a catch basin and not have to use a pita oil drain pan.
It also means i can feel safer about my 4 year old getting underneath with me to help.... Because its not on jackstands.
576263_429204997097171_100000230231112_95085107_709375434_n.jpg

I read somewhere, Kids are the worst STD :skull2: .

Lets weigh it out. i had 2 kids, it does not burn when i pee. after 18 years they leave, some std's stick with you fo life. although they crawl all over you, there is no shaving needed to get them off. some women find men with kids attractive, no women find men w/STD's attractive.

worst STD prolly not.....

more expensive.... prolly true

Lets weigh it out. i had 2 kids, it does not burn when i pee. after 18 years they leave, some std's stick with you fo life. although they crawl all over you, there is no shaving needed to get them off. some women find men with kids attractive, no women find men w/STD's attractive.

worst STD prolly not.....

more expensive.... prolly true

Yes, but men with std's can laugh at a joke, which is what that was....

OR SO I'D IMAGINE...

me... I don't joke, joking is for communist.

Back