• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lots o jeep parts XJ's

robslxtasy

NAXJA Forum User
-I have a complete interior from a 2000 2 door tan color in mint condition..$200 for all of it from complete dash/harness/cluster with tach/console/carpet seats(in great shape)/headliner/plastics/power door panels with armrest still in goodshape!/steering column/steering wheel in excellent shape/etc,etc...
-Gas tank with sending unit and pump$60
-overflow tank-15
-computer-$50
-steering boxwith all linkages/tie rods etc..$50
-coil packs and rail-$40
-93 15 inch wheels two new tires and two not so great-$40
-all front engine accesory's including ps pump/ac/tensioner/smog etc$50
-two side windows of 2 door with molding-$20
-doors from 2 door 2000 with defrost side mirrors no door panels(drivers side does not have regulator)-$15 each
-brake booster and mastercylinder-$10
-fender from black 97 sport in good shape with fender flare-$40
-flexplate in good shape$20
-aw4 tranny with transfer case 231 looks brand new only had 66K miles on it(350 will not separate)
-aw4 tranny and transfer case 231 had 98K on it bought it for one of the shift selenoids(selenoid for 1/2 shift needs to be replaced) but was working great before I robbed it of selenoid..$200
-Have tons of other misc parts electronics etc come take a look..
480-457-0641
Rob

Might want to talk to you about that 66k mile tranny/transfer case. I'm in Mesa, the ole pig with 214k miles tranny is starting to go out.

I'm retarded when it comes to what fits what years, is this a bolt up and go? i.e. electrical harness and all that jazz?

James

a 2000 tranny will work on a 96 right?

If vwkaferman doesn't snag that Tranny & Tranny Case and it'll run on my rig I wanna talk with you about it - need it for my 4wd conversion.

Last edited:
Back