• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lot of stuff for sale

Begster

NAXJA Forum User
I just went around, and took a listing of all the things I don't want anymore. All prices not including shipping.

D44 Parts:

Brand new Ballistic Fab D44 Hi steer arms w/ hardware (long studs). Still wrapped, never touched. $180

Ford D44 Hi-steer knuckles. Already drilled and taped, with studs in Passenger knuckle already. $150

Ford D44 knuckles, spindles, caliper brackets, w/ pads and calipers (was told they were relatively new, pads look pretty good) One spindle is separated from knuckle, while the other is still in the knuckle. Ball joints will need to be replaced as they were cut. $120

Not sure if anyone here needs these, but Make offers on:
D44 housing from a '74 Jeep Wagoneer - passenger drop, contains all gears and everything, but does not have knuckles or spindles. I do have the hubs though.

Stock Ford D44 Front axle shafts. One needs u-joint replaced.
Stock Jeep D44 Front axle shafts
Stock Ford D44 steering
HP44 gears w/ carrier. I believe 3.73 ratio.

Brand new JKS LCA skids. Got them with intent to use them, but can't use them on the axle I just built. $20

RE1600 adjustable track bar. Used, in decent shape, has a scratch here or there. comes with brand new polybushing that uses 1/2 bolt. $70

15x10 Cragar soft 8's 5x4.5 bolt pattern, got these back at end of August, In pretty good shape. I changed bolt patterns so I don't need these anymore. $145

Rustys Steering conversion. In good shape, used less than 1 year. Sells for $260 new. - $100

Stock rear driveshaft from '99 auto w/ NP242 t-case. Make an offer.

33x12.5 Maxxis mudder good for a spare. Has pretty good tread, but has a plug right where the side tread meets the sidewall. Hasn't lost any air in the year I've had it. Mounted on Jeep rim (the one with all the circular holes) $20

31x10.5 Cooper Discover spare mounted on Jeep alloy rim. Has decent tread, no problems with the tire. Rim is very clean. $30

PM me with any questions. Located on Cape Cod. Willing to ship some things on your dime.

Last edited:
Sorry Colin, I must have missed that, I just went and changed that, they are the front axle shafts to the '74 D44

are the front shafts 5-760 u joint and 19 spline outers?

They are 19 spline outers. I'm not sure if they are they are the 5-760 or 297 (not sure when the 760s came into the picture), but it probably wouldn't hurt to replace the ujoints anyway, as they might be the originals from the '70's, that way you can make sure you have the 5-760s.

297=760's

i just need an outer anyway.

if you don't want to part with just one shaft can you get me the lengths of the inners?

i might as well try to get something i could use out of them.
34 1/4" 17 3/4" is what i need center of u joint cap to end of splines(roughly)

I am interested in the High steer arms, which ones did you get? Do they have the taper for a TRE, are they 10* tapered... I really only need the passenger side, willing to separate? Do you have any pics of them?

Edit** I just looked at them on their website, looks like what I need, but I really only need the pass side and don't need any hardware, would you be willing to do this?

Thanks,
Andy

Last edited:
if you still have these ill take them
RE1600 adjustable track bar. Used, in decent shape, has a scratch here or there. comes with brand new polybushing that uses 1/2 bolt. $70
Rustys Steering conversion. In good shape, used less than 1 year. Sells for $260 new. - $100
when could i pick them up if they are

LCA skids sold,

Pending on the trackbar and steering, 96jeepman you are next in line.

Received the tracbar and steering. Items were well packed and arrived very quickly. Were just as described. A+ as far as the transaction goes!

Thanks a ton!

Ok the parts are good for sure.... the inspector says so.

Carla the inspector checking them out

inspector%201.jpg

She gives her approval

inspector%202.jpg

Glad to see you got the stuff alright Matt, and that you like them.

Still have other stuff for sale.

Back