• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

looks like I'll be leaving you guys for awhile

philip_g

NAXJA Forum User
finally got the class date yesterday, I'll be living in OK City for 17 weeks :sure: here starting in early october.
that's the reason I've been freaking out about the axles, I don't want to get down there with no tools or garage and grenade an axle.

philip_g said:
finally got the class date yesterday, I'll be living in OK City for 17 weeks :sure: here starting in early october.
that's the reason I've been freaking out about the axles, I don't want to get down there with no tools or garage and grenade an axle.

Let me know if she needs needs anything at the house while your gone. Give her our home number...

JohnJohn said:
Like you got anything worth any $s.

Sounds like me.:bawl:

It just dawned on me: Who will we take pot-shots at?

Good luck!

Shit. the boss threw a raise at me to stay before I left on friday, which was nice since this coming friday is my last day. Now I don't know what to do.

Leave go to Oklahoma.

I want to but I don't want to. it wasn't a financial decision, in fact it's a big pay cut as I mentioned but this raise puts my current job salary ABOVE the max I could earn at the new one which makes it kind of a stupid risk to take.

you get a job yet? you shoul have taken advantage a year ago when I could have hooked it up for you.

WTF?

IMG_0003.jpg

It's called a Corvette.......... :twak:

Back