• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking to purchase an OBDII scanner...

"levels" are thrown around as a power statement WAY too much. Kind of like someone saying that their vehicle has a "STAGE 12380912834098 TURBO KIT!!!!!11!"

You can say it, but it doesn't really mean much.

Levels are never mentioned here. More like if it's under warranty, and if you don't have the training to fix it, you're not gonna touch it. Period.

yep fired the last guy i had over that shit....he came with papers and all said he could do it all.....asked me what the torque spec was on rocker arms of a small black chevy....then ran them all the way down.....luckily he only bent EVERY push rod....and didnt flatten the cam

yep fired the last guy i had over that shit....he came with papers and all said he could do it all.....asked me what the torque spec was on rocker arms of a small black chevy....then ran them all the way down.....luckily he only bent EVERY push rod....and didnt flatten the cam

Do the small blue Chevys require a different torque spec? :moon:

Back