• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for LOST 87 xj Connersville IN., please help

mark268

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking for a 1987 XJ that I sold maybe 2-3 years ago. Last seen in the Connersville Indiana area. I have more pictures if this one does not work. Try refreshing if possible

This was Limited 4dr with 33's, gold with wood grain sides, Limited Cherokee. Drivers fender and 2 doors were mis matched in color.

I am wanting to try to get this back, If any leads please email
Mark [email protected]

Thank you.

349191857WDnWKk_ph.jpg

have you considered posting pictures on the back of Oil Cans?

Maybe some other sort of lubricant bottles?

mark268 said:
Thanks for the bumps :wave:
You may want to have a doctor look at those "bumps" before you start thanking everyone for them.

Les

LBEXJ said:
You may want to have a doctor look at those "bumps" before you start thanking everyone for them.

Les

oh - its ok, my girlfriend says that she has had them since childhood, and i shouldnt worry...

Oh OH OH!! I see it! I see it!.........

Wait a minute......nevermind.

If you have any old records from when you owned it, you might be able to run a search on the VIN and see if that shows anything. Also Carfax will show where it was last registered. HTH

Dan.

Okie Terry said:
And put some more coke in the door panel.......

Then sell it,

Then ask us to find it again.

This is kind fun.
I took off work today and went driving around looking for it. Put over 500 miles on the Jeep today. I did see one that matched your discrition exactly but it had 32's. I seen it in Rushville. Sorry!

There it goes....no wait, .........nevermind. Sorry.

Well the way I look at it, the more this thread is flamed... the more times it gets pushed to the top, and the more people that get to see it.

So Keep It Comming ! :wave: hahahaha

PS. it wasn't coke in the door... it was Hash in the hatch ! :lecture:

mark268 said:
it was Hash in the hatch !
Thanks, now when I find the jeep I'll know just where to look. JIM.

mark268 said:
Well the way I look at it, the more this thread is flamed... the more times it gets pushed to the top, and the more people that get to see it.

So Keep It Comming ! :wave: hahahaha

PS. it wasn't coke in the door... it was Hash in the hatch ! :lecture:
You're so clever.....

Oops, I brought it to the top again.......

Back