• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for feedback on Rusty's adjustable LCA w/ forged flex ends

Rustys=Total crap, ask me how I know, I have them on my jeep. Nothing but problems. Get used RE or jks arms if you dont want to spend the extra money.

I like the ROUGH country set-up now..I would buy from rusty's or rough country, they BACK there stuff...But hey what do i know, i just run there stuff on my heep..
Come to think of it i just order from RUSTY's again, i tore my lower mounts of my axle.. It is your money, so read thru all the BS and buy them...You will be happy:D

If the seller still has them by the time I'm ready to buy, then I'll go for it. If not, the search continues..

Thanks to everyone for your feedback...

Rusty's may back his stuff and repair it when it breaks, but I don't know that I have ever heard of so many products from one company having so many problems...

Just imagine if you were out wheeling and that were to happen, the weld started to crack, you didn't notice it, then hopped on the freeway to head home going 65-70mph and it were to completely snap open like that....I wouldn't want to put my life in danger, nor my family or anyone else on the road with a product that has been known to fail...

More than just Hale has had broken Rusty's products (I have seen his leafs snap), and sure non moving parts of his I would consider running, (In fact i think I have his cross member) but any thing that moves I would not trust, due to the reputation that he has had over the last couple of years!

I was thinking about getting the regular LCAs from Rusty's since I'm at 4.5" of lift and fixed RE LCAs. The only Rusty's thing I have is their trackbar and it hasn't given me any problems.

Back