• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for builder

A guy down the street has one his daughter was driving. Its an 88, and has the 4.0L. I helped him fix a few minor things like a worn out track bar and a vacuum leak. It has around 200k but runs well. I think he was looking for somewhere between $800 and $1500. If you are interested, I can run down tomorrow and get you a phone number and maybe take a couple of pix.

Hey thanks DJ!

Yeah, I got an '89 that's lifted with lots of neat features, $2500.

PM sent.

I have a 94 2 door auto in excellent condition for $2800 if your looking for one to put a lift on and make into an off road XJ. Terry

Man, Terry....... I can't believe you still have that XJ!

That is one clean Cherokee.

PMd old_man & yellaheap (great name btw).

Thanks for the reply Terry, but $ a little more than I have available right now.

Per old_man's request I am looking to spend no more than $1000 on the Jeep. This may sound low but I bought a '90 this weekend for $420 but it is a limited so I gave it to the inlaws (too qute for me). I had an '87 lined up with a D44 in Nebraska for $550 but I couldn't get rid of my Willys fast enough - I wouldn't have had room.

Thanks for the help guys...

Charley

Yea Troy Its hard to believe I still have the Cherokee still. I think Its the 2 door. Most people like 4 doors. I will keep trying. Terry

Ive Got A 90 4 Door For $550
4.0, 5 Speed, Runs But Needs Work
John

Cruzzin_XJ said:
Ive Got A 90 4 Door For $550
4.0, 5 Speed, Runs But Needs Work
John

Thanks John - got it today. Shifts good for not having a clutch! If you know where I can get rear hatch glass - give me a shout.

You can always find that glass in the junk yard at "Pull-N-Save". They're located at 33rd and Peoria. $1 to get in and on the price list, rear stationary glass is $12.99.

www.pullnsave.com

Troy

Did you make it home ok?
John

You can always find that glass in the junk yard at "Pull-N-Save". They're located at 33rd and Peoria. $1 to get in and on the price list, rear stationary glass is $12.99.

Troy

Thanks Troy - I'll check 'em out.

Cruzzin_XJ said:
Did you make it home ok?
John

Made it to work no problem. Going to put a clutch hose on Friday, add some antifreeze and see if I can make it home.

Charley

Back