• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for another XJ...

lesslimited

Official MWC Brewmeister
NAXJA Member
for my wife, so it needs to be nice. Would prefer a 98 or newer Limited, but will consider a loaded Classic or Country also, and would prefer stock or very slightly modded. If y'all see anything, let me know.

Thanks

And if anyone's interested in a 98 ZJ Limited 5.2 with 74,xxx miles, we'll hopefully be selling one soon, if we find the right XJ.

what kinda mileage does the zj get? also how much would you sell it for? not really interested, right now, but once summer comes I was thinking about getting something more daily driveable. thanks.

And you probly wouldn't be too interested in mine, its in pretty good shape, but it aint too close to stock.

How much are u looking to pay for another XJ?? I got an all stock 2000 XJ. 2.5L 4 cylinder. Beautiful condition, except for some slight hail dents on the roof. And 50 K miles on it. Only been offroad a few times...

The ZJ gets about 13mpg around town, which is one reason I want to get rid of it. It gets about 18 hwy.

I've seen similar ones going for $7-10k, probably ask about $8k.

And the XJ needs to have 6cyl, because it will be mine after the '92 gets beat to death.

Maybe...

Only problem I have is, I have already booked 22 days in Hawaii, 10 in Puerto Vallarta, and 7 plus driving time to Sedona :rattle:

Sorry, and if I did I'd be saving them for the new XJ...

Thanks Rev, I saw those. We bought her ZJ from Carmax, mainly for the peace of mind, but their prices are a little high, especially considering I know much better what to watch out for on the XJs.

Just missed this one, from the same place we bought mine from 11 years ago

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...=25&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=5

Looked at this one yesterday, nice and clean, runs good, but the passenger doors are badly mis-aligned. They claim Carfax shows no major accidents, and I can't see any signs in the door jambs or underneath, but I can't think of an innocent reason for such mis-alignment.

And it's kinda plain...

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...t=0&transmission=&doors=&max_price=&cardist=1

seanR said:
I have a 2000 classic with right around 50,000 mis I would let go for around $10,000.00

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

seanR said:
I have a 2000 classic with right around 50,000 mis I would let go for around $10,000.00

didn't know you had that much money to have it hauled away.......

Nice, but not exactly what I had in mind for a DD for the wife...

Back