• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for a trade!!!

AZRockRunner

Nobody
I would like to trade the 1991 Jeep Cherokee 2 door 4x4 I have in the back yard for a 4 wheel drive quad.

So, if you have one, let me know. I do require that you have title and paperwork for quad so I can register is properly as I will be taking this along on camping runs.
All I know about is that it runs good, it has a bit of a rod knock at high RPM's but the compression is all even and good. I had a friend put in new main bearings, oil pump, and rear main and oil pan gasket for me a while back. Oil pressure is good so I would run it like it is or do a crank kit on the bottom end. Those are approx 200 bux and pretty easy to do. It is an AW4 auto with the HO 4.0 liter pretty new tires on steel rims have been added from my 2001. Interior is pretty good except headliner needs to be recovered.
I bought it for a project rig for my wife but then ended up trading my pickup to Harmon for a built rig.
I will see what happens here before going to Craigslist.

Here are som epics of the jeep:
DSCN1709.jpg

DSCN1708.jpg

Back