• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

looking for a junk mig welder

I have a Harbor freight mig that needs all new Gun and Hose assembly but everything works. $45 I bought the MIG175 from Eastwood and its the best welder i have ever used.

The gun its self works its the hose assembly thats seen better days. I kept having miss feeds and the wire wound punch out the sides of the liner. So now it has the liner and the power and thats it. electrical taped together. It can still be used but its a royal pain. I only ever used that machine as Flex core, also so no gas set up is on it.

I don't get up there very often but I can get the welder up to Glendale on Friday and Saturday at the car show and BBQ comp. at AZ Automotive Inst. My parents will be up there competing I can put it in their toy hauler and you would have to meet up with them. Let me know if that. Will work for you.

I think my hose assy cost around $75 from airgas.

On some hoses, you can slip in a liner. That way you don't have to have a seperate setup for aluminum and steel.

Back