• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for a car transported from NJ to SC

What kind of car and how much are you looking to spend?

I have a truck plus trailer and if the price is right would be happy to do it for you.

But i'd imagine you want someone legit, has insurance, etc etc, and i think it would be cheaper for someone with a huge car trailer to toss whatever you have on than it would be for me to drive one vehicle down there and back.

Last edited:
im glad you spilled the beans on what kind of car because I didnt want to be the one to ask...You having another badass jeep project would just make me more jealous :dunce:

Lol, no, it is my aunt's car. If it was a project for me I would just rent a tow dolly and drag it down myself. lol. My uncle is retiring and moving to warmer weather and consolidating some of what he owns. My uncle did have a 2000 TJ as a 2 months ago. He sold it for $8000.

We've met? If so, it escapes me. Any how, my uncle lives in Trenton NJ and is looking to move a Kia Soul to Blufton SC.

Whoops, correct. Got my names crossed. I was just down your way at the Tidewater Annual last weekend, had a blast. I'll look up some carriers in the area and check pricing.

Back