• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for a 91+ for DD use

JeffsJeep04

NAXJA Forum User
I'd take an XJ or an MJ. Gotta be a 5 speed, and 4.0 is almost a requirement. I'd like under 130k miles, but reliability is more important then low miles. I'm going to school in Whitewater, WI and home is Eau Claire, WI. If anyone has something to fit, let me know!

JeffsJeep04 said:
I'd take an XJ or an MJ. Gotta be a 5 speed, and 4.0 is almost a requirement. I'd like under 130k miles, but reliability is more important then low miles. I'm going to school in Whitewater, WI and home is Eau Claire, WI. If anyone has something to fit, let me know!

OK, new rules. I'd like a 97+, but not too big of a deal. I'd take an auto, but still prefer a stick. Under 100k miles. I want a reliable DD, one I don't need to keep fixing.

Did you take a look at my Jeep? Just curious. It's a '99 Classic with tons of great stuff on it - just click on that like above. It has 126,000 miles but in an engine that'll easily last 200k+

Back