• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for 4 Door 5 speed XJ

Moesxj2dr

NAXJA Forum User
Hello fellow XJ'ers
*Edit* I am willing to trade my 2dr and add cash for the right deal, as long as everyone is happy in the end i will consider all possible offers. my 2dr runs and drives fine, needs a/c fixed and needs stereo. manual windows, locks.
I am looking for a 4Door 5speed xj preferably 91 - 95 condition not too important, running preferably.
I currently have a '93 2dr that i have been gathering parts for and was almost ready to start building the 2door however My wife and I are expecting our first child now and thing I should invest in a 4 door before i begin to build. I am willing to trade my 93 2door for a 4 door, let me know what you have and what you want for it. I am located in Las Vegas NV. willing to travel if need be. PM me if you have anything or are interested in trading or purchasing my 2door. here is a pic of my 2door as it sits now. 190000 mile 1993, auto.

Please let me know if you have anything that might work I will consider all offers . really want to get my build started and want to go the right route the first time.
Thanks all.

Last edited:
bump!!
Anyone have a four door they want to sell or trade. an automatic will work too

Back