• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

looking 4 locals to hit trail with

black&blue

NAXJA Forum User
im some what new on here and am looking for people. is there anyone close to moorpark/ventura county area. i havent been offroading now for about a year and im going crazy.

Welcome!

Big Bear is not really local, but there are several people going up tomorrow for a run. You are more than welcome to join us.

There is a post with all of the details.

Robert

yeah ive been up john bull a few times once at night ,and gold mountains pretty cool too. its just i have plans with family this weekend in palm springs. other wise id be there.

ive been looking to run miller jeep trail heard it was pretty easy. i sold my truck that had lockers, ive done some trails up near calico ghost town. i guess mid to hard. i have 3 jeeps right now 2 cherokkes, 1 cj7 , but still need lockers.

black&blue said:
im some what new on here and am looking for people. is there anyone close to moorpark/ventura county area. i havent been offroading now for about a year and im going crazy.

Welcome to the board and next time I'm going on a run I invite.

ruggedjeep said:
hey i live in calabassas not to far from you, actually went to school in moorpark couple years ago...
we might be running Rowher flats this sunday just to get out a little ill keep ya posted.

OOhhh Rowher, I like the back side of that place.... I have to help lift my buddy's ZJ this Sunday.. If not I would meet up with you there..

Scott Suyeto

Yeah, I took my boy up there to get the 33's dirty. We were by ourselves, so we were careful (to start) but after the 33's chewed up everything we tried - we tried more...

Everyone who was on the trip where Shanbo got Hi-C'd should remember the hill I couldn't make it up after three tries. Spun right up it this time! Never even got down to 1st gear.

After the rains - the backside is even more fun than it was before...

bburge

RisingSun said:
OOhhh Rowher, I like the back side of that place.... I have to help lift my buddy's ZJ this Sunday.. If not I would meet up with you there..

Scott Suyeto

OMG, Scott has his rig running and is able to wheel. Praise Jebus, the time has come. BTW- when we going shooting, ya dam fool?

-Mike L.

Mike L said:
OMG, Scott has his rig running and is able to wheel. Praise Jebus, the time has come. BTW- when we going shooting, ya dam fool?

-Mike L.

Once I can get some time off from work......... With the US dollar being week, our Exports have picked up... which makes me have to work harder! :mad:

Anyhow, I'll be on vacation from Dec 24th - Jan 2nd. :yelclap: But will be going to Bishop for fishing from Dec 28th - Dec. 31st.

What day is good for you?

Scott Suyeto

RisingSun said:
What day is good for you?

Whenever. I am off from the 19th to the 3rd. I will be just hanging out in the meantime. :sunshine:

-Mike L.

Back