• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Look like its gonna be a hot one

Kejtar said:
umm your point is? At 5mph on the trail 260 does not work no matter where you live....
Ive usually got more on my mind than the temperature when I'm on a trail I can only do 5mph on. My YJ has no doors or windows so what do I care

SanDiegoXJ said:
On a good note tho...or maybe not so good, just got this in the mail the other day....

"
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Breaking from Newsmax.com[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Scientist: Earth Cooling, Not Warming[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A San Francisco-based scientist says that current solar activity strongly indicates that the earth is on the verge of a new ice age.
"Sorry to ruin the fun, but an ice age cometh," warns Phil Chapman writing in The Australian. Chapman is a geophysicist and astronautical engineer who was the first Australian to become a NASA astronaut.
Sounds good to me, 29 Palms just might become bearable! I've never minded the cold. Grew up in Buffalo and Rochester NY. Lake Erie to the west, Lake Ontario to the north, can you say lake effect snow? :D

I need to fix my A/C, otherwise it will be very hot at the Catalina Express terminal whenver I come back across.

R134a is the primary reason I bought a '96. Now I'm really glad I did, even if the ODBII stuff is a little finicky.

Back