• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lockers are the SHIznit!

Drunk tank

NAXJA Forum User
Just put a powertrax no slip in my 8.25 and all i can say is FAWK YA!

Neighbors already hate me for cuttin it loose in the corners... Guess they dont like squeelin rubber and black streaks on the road. They just dont understand.... I HAD to go play with it and be obnoxious! :wierd:

What size tires you runnin? I ran a Lock-Right in my 8.25 and it toasted, so I sold it all and went full size. They say not to run over a 33" tire with those, I will agree though, when it was working, it was great.

Rob

Rob94XJ said:
What size tires you runnin? I ran a Lock-Right in my 8.25 and it toasted, so I sold it all and went full size. They say not to run over a 33" tire with those, I will agree though, when it was working, it was great.

Rob

Thats cause you were runnign a lockright... I have a noslip... two totally different things

If you have a good enough approach angle try climbing a tree. I used to bet people I could all the time, and its pretty impressive. Can't anymore with the huge flares and bumpers though :tear:

Prepmech said:
If you have a good enough approach angle try climbing a tree. I used to bet people I could all the time, and its pretty impressive. Can't anymore with the huge flares and bumpers though :tear:

Make sure to take lots of pics the next time you do...and plaster them on the internet. Make sure to CC email everyone in the Sierra Club and Greenpeace. They don't have enough ammo to shut our trails down, so they could use all they can get.

Thanks!

:)

ECKSJAY said:
Make sure to take lots of pics the next time you do...and plaster them on the internet. Make sure to CC email everyone in the Sierra Club and Greenpeace. They don't have enough ammo to shut our trails down, so they could use all they can get.

Thanks!

:)

Yeah, I thought about sending the Eco-terrorists some pics, but unfortunately my altezza tail-lights make the picture lose any validity. I can't believe that just a little jeep could push over that giant redwood!

Seriously though, it was in my back yard. But you make a really good point and I couldn't agree with you more.

Prepmech said:
unfortunately my altezza tail-lights make the picture lose any validity.

Its not just the picture losing validity, my friend. :laugh3:

:laugh:

Drunk tank said:
Just put a powertrax no slip in my 8.25 and all i can say is FAWK YA!

Neighbors already hate me for cuttin it loose in the corners... Guess they dont like squeelin rubber and black streaks on the road. They just dont understand.... I HAD to go play with it and be obnoxious! :wierd:

ah, way to promote 4wheeling as responsible. thanks.
And mall crawling burnouts is a good way to break an axle w/o any dirt invovled...

Back