• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

locked and loaded XJ axles for sale

Vlad

formerly Got Wood?
Front is a dana 30 with 4.56 gears, ARB, 30 spline chromoly shafts, tube seals, spicer u-joints, lower control arm skids, newer unit bearings. Rear is 8.25 with 4.56 gears, ARB, 29 spline chromoly shafts. Riddler heavy duty diff covers front and rear. Ready to bolt in. $2000 for the pr., over $3500 invested. Any questions call or text at 317-440-9554 or email at [email protected]

HP 30 and not sure about the mileage they were built about a year ago, the Jeep belonged to a buddy and he totalled it, I bought it off of him. The Jeep has 143K on it but I am guessing the axles have around 10-15K since they were built.

The Jeep was rolled on the road, the owner was running without sway bars. The axles don't appear to be affected in any way, no apparent cracks, no wobble when rolling. No the compressor is not included but the switches, solenoids and lines are, one of the switches may be bad, it doesn't click. If you send me your e-mail address I can send you pics.

The Jeep was rolled on the road, the owner was running without sway bars. The axles don't appear to be affected in any way, no apparent cracks, no wobble when rolling. No the compressor is not included but the switches, solenoids and lines are, one of the switches may be bad, it doesn't click. If you send me your e-mail address I can send you pics.

PIcs to

[email protected]

Were the gears and axles professionally set up and if so by whom or receipts?

Thanks,

John

P.S. Any chance you get closer to Kansas? LOL

I do not have receipts but the axles were set up professionally by a buddy that works at 4 wheel parts. He does good work.

I'll give ya 14 bucks and a cheeseburger if you deliver that front axle to the midnight madness sale! :D I can't believe these aren't gone yet.

WOW finally they are sold and not tempting me anymore!

I was trying to get a XJ locally just to stick these built axles under! :eyes:

Back