• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Local Rig Directory

im brandon just bought this 2000 xj about a week ago its my first jeep
IMG_0472.jpg

i'm justin from lake stevens, and this is my 96 sport.. always wanted a jeep, and when the opportunity presented itself i jumped on it. bone stock (minus some interior upgrades) for now, but planning on a small lift w/ 31s. want to be able to have some fun every now and then without making it a pain to dd.

93D701F4-022E-47E6-88A2-A6896F1BD379-633-000000F1FBDB797C.jpg

Hi ya'll Im Wade from Federal Way,WA and this is the most recent pic of my 98 on a 4.5" SA. I hope to do some wheeling with you guys soon. :cheers:
picture.php

Hi, I'm Aaron.
My jeep is a 97 5spd with 3.5in lift and 31x10.50 AT's. It's my first late model and I really like it. My plans are to take it up another 1 - 1.5 for 4.5 - 5in. Regear it to 4.56s from stock 3.07s, LSD rear and selectable front, and run 33s. Really not looking to make it a trail basher but more of a very capable moderate wheeler / daily driver.

Well, that's me. I hope to see you all soon!

vy7y4u2y.jpg

Hi, I'm Aaron.
My jeep is a 97 5spd with 3.5in lift and 31x10.50 AT's. It's my first late model and I really like it. My plans are to take it up another 1 - 1.5 for 4.5 - 5in. Regear it to 4.56s from stock 3.07s, LSD rear and selectable front, and run 33s. Really not looking to make it a trail basher but more of a very capable moderate wheeler / daily driver.

Well, that's me. I hope to see you all soon!

vy7y4u2y.jpg

sell me your doors aaron you dont need them lol i need them more! ;)

A little back story on this rig... when Teresa and I met, my DD was my '74 Dodge Ramcharger, which only got about 7mpg... living 20+ miles from one another, it got spendy driving to see her all the time... well, as chance would have it, she happened to hit a vid poker machine one day at lunch for 1800 bucks... she browsed CL that evening, and sent me this cryptic text: 'check your e-mail... it's blue!!!'... checked e-mail, and found this advertised for $750

We met the guy the next day, drove it... had broken chain in NP231, offered 600, and drove it home! Soon, local Pick-A-Part provided a t-case for 100 frogskins, and viola! Had ourselves a nice little XJ with 2" BB and custom front bumper for cheep! Couple weeks later, flairs disapeared and on went my Grizzly wheels wrapped in 31" all-terrains:

So far she's been a great rig... plans are to go up a little, lock the front, re-gear (has 3.07s, like to go to 4.10), do a nice rear bumper and some armor/sliders... looks like those plans will have to be put on hold indefinately, due to recent events affecting my ability to work on the Jeep, and get parts (funny how mounting medical bills have that effect!!LOL) Will be driving it in the 4th of July parade being hosted by Bronzwyrm... hope to see a bunch of you there!!!

hello my name is Zack own a 93 xj two door slightly modded. live in Independence OR. heard about NAXJA and decided to look into it here. heard acouple xj were in the parade on the fourth glad to hear that. intrested on seeing and learning more about NAXJA.

85694-facebook-513831711.jpg

85695-facebook-135044356.jpg

Last edited:
I see your rig everyday when I head for work. its a good looking rig. I hope to hit trails soon. but also have to get the ford hp 44 and 9" under my jeep and finish my soon to be wifes xj also. that project is alot more to it.

Nice looking 2dr. Glad you made your way here. We have an event coming up on the 20th at browns camp. I hope to see you out on the trails.

Hey guys, new to NAXJA... Been lurking for a year or so and thought it was about time I joined in on the debauchery....

My current Jeep is a 98 XJ classic... Homebrew lift, (OME springs F&R), bilstein's F&R, extended SS brake lines, sawzall to the rear sway bar :)... Sittin at around 5" total lift on a set of Duratrac's. The jeep is my DD, so it's babied and doesn't get beat on in the woods too much.

Future mods to include: Quicks discos on the front sway bar, Bumpers front and rear, skid plates, rock sliders and possibly a locker....

Jeep%20at%20Ashford-M.jpg

Muddy%20Jeep-M.jpg

Ditch%20Flex-M.jpg

Previously I owned a 95 and 96 ZJ... Both were bigger than the XJ and both were regularly abused. ;-)

I'm just South of Olympia in Rochester
Hope to see ya' guys around...

Jason

Last edited:
Back