• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Local Rig Directory

New here.
1999 Jeep Cherokee SE. 96,xxx miles. Clean inside and out. A lot of plans, little money.
003-1-1.jpg

Nice clean rig:thumbup: Welcome!!!

New here.
Jonathan Lo
Baker City, OR

94 AW4
3.5" RE lift
Cheap Safari Rack
Lightforce 240s and 170s (light up the depths of hell :) )
Stock everything else
Rusted rocker panels

IMG00213-20101015-1636.jpg

Jared here. Normally from Portland, OR but currently living in Boise, ID for college. I'm in my second year of the Auto Tech program at Boise State.

I have a 96 with a 5" lift and 32's ans just a few other goodies

DSCN4301.jpg

DSCN4508.jpg

023.jpg

DSCN4506.jpg

jeepspeed18color2.jpg

JeepSpeed, I might sound like a stalker, but do you live down off of Vaughn st.? Off Warm Springs...I swear that's your XJ down there. My buddy lives in those apartments

Hey guys, been lurking for awhile. Thought I'd post up my new XJ. It's just a daily driver, but I hope to turn it into a rock climber eventually. Hope to meet some of you on the trail.

Dustin
Camas, WA

91 4.0L AX15 231 30 8.25 Stock

IMG_0051.jpg

Hey guys, been lurking for awhile. Thought I'd post up my new XJ. It's just a daily driver, but I hope to turn it into a rock climber eventually. Hope to meet some of you on the trail.

Dustin
Camas, WA

91 4.0L AX15 231 30 8.25 Stock

IMG_0051.jpg

Nice! that's exactly what I'm looking at getting.

Thanks for the welcomes.

It's pretty mechanically sound, but the interior is in rough shape (rouge dog). It should be a fun little DD once I fix it up a bit. Not bad for a sub thousand dollar car.

Yay a nother guy jouns the white 2 door jeep club
Ya know with some 2 inch spring spacers and a add a leaf you could fit some 31's on it. I just happen to have a set for sale cheap lol

Last edited:
this one comes pre-loaded with the dented door mod!
Ha, you call that a dent! :laugh3:

It's actually really weird driving around a stocker. Power on demand, stops on a dime, soft suspension, no tire howl, 70mph is doable, and I rarely have to use 5th gear. This is going to stay stock. It's just a daily driver, and I DO NOT want another money pit. If the weather turns nasty then I'll drive it's big brother. ;)

Back