• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Local Rig Directory

Lost my previous website, so here I am again:

Shoreline/Seattle areas...
'99 white XJ
5" RE lift
33*12.5 Bridgestone Duelers
Some other stuff

snowy.jpg

DR

Finally figured out what i was doing wrong. Thanks again Eli for the help with posting pics. Here is my 1992 XJ Laredo, and what i do to her.
100_6203.jpg
100_6206.jpg

Hey guys. I'm a new member of NAXJA and I'm excited to meet you guys and learn more about 4wheelin'!

1988 Limited 4.0L auto
stock axles/gears
3.5" tuff country lift
31" Trxus MTs, Allied 51 15x8 wheels
Ebay intake
Ebay front and rear rock bumpers (Not shown, will update pics)
I've got a 4" block being shipped to even it out because the rear is sagging

2306469_1_full.jpg

2306469_9_full.jpg

That's it so far. Future plans include a 2" spacer/shackle kit, 32x11.50 or 33x10.50 super swampers, 4.56 gears, lockers and a cat-back exhaust.

Also I'm new to this stuff. I've been to Reiter and lotsa construction sites ;) And I know of tahuya and naches. Are there any other places (hopefully closer) that I'm unaware of? A buddy tells me there are a few good places in North Bend.

I've got a 4" block being shipped to even it out because the rear is sagging
Future plans include a 2" spacer/shackle kit, 32x11.50 or 33x10.50 super swampers, 4.56 gears, lockers and a cat-back exhaust.

You are kidding right? 4" block? IF you can keep it from being spit out on the road (it will not stay in off road) then you will KILL your rear springs VERY fast. Add a 1.5" shackle to it and they will be inverted in no time.

Not trying to be a jerk but I would be more than happy to provide some more usefull ideas before you spend money and time on something that WILL NOT WORK for you. PM me back channel or do some searching, I would be more than happy to provide some other cheap ideas.

Michael

yikes, theres a twin to Mark's running around out there now!

thats alright, i have the twin to Bruce's, with different wheels

ladywolf said:
yikes, theres a twin to Mark's running around out there now!

thats alright, i have the twin to Bruce's, with different wheels

I have a forest service green 96 XJ now with stock steel wheels, :)

Bruce

Well, I don't have pictures yet, but will soon. Just finished installing my new engine, which kept me from going on the snow run a few weeks ago, but now I'm stroked and ready to go! Up next, RE 4.5" lift with new springs, no al here. Advanced adapters SYE, Old Man Emu shocks. Not sure yet what tires I'm going to run, but will be gettings some pictures on here soon on the progress. In the near future, I'll be changing the drive train, gonna go with a currie Ford 9" in the rear, and probably the same up front. Of course they will both be locked and ready to go. I have a whole list of items for my new XJ, but will all have to come in due time. I'll keep you all informed!

oregonxjman said:
Well, I don't have pictures yet, but will soon. Just finished installing my new engine, which kept me from going on the snow run a few weeks ago, but now I'm stroked and ready to go! Up next, RE 4.5" lift with new springs, no al here. Advanced adapters SYE, Old Man Emu shocks. Not sure yet what tires I'm going to run, but will be gettings some pictures on here soon on the progress. In the near future, I'll be changing the drive train, gonna go with a currie Ford 9" in the rear, and probably the same up front. Of course they will both be locked and ready to go. I have a whole list of items for my new XJ, but will all have to come in due time. I'll keep you all informed!
Yeah, sorry we missed you last snow run. Glad to hear you'll be ready for the next one, though!

-----Matt-----

I should be more than ready, glad I made the choice to stroke my new engine, hell of alot more torque, and the fuel mileage seems to be up too!

Ok red...what is that all about??? I'm a little new here, so maybe I'm missing something.

oregonxjman said:
Ok red...what is that all about??? I'm a little new here, so maybe I'm missing something.

Phil (ecksjay) is picking on Matt (ixnayxj)....

as always in the NWC I carry a spare can of fuel for such occasions....:D

Back