• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Local Rig Directory

thanks guys...i have to get my buddys rigs on here. there is 7 of us. we are real close friends, all XJ's.
we have stock with 31s all the way to 6.5 on 35's.

we will for sure see yall soon. my jeep is riped down now. its at DunTech Off Road Inavashions. getting my bumpers and a winch put on. see yall soon.

and if yall need bumpers hes a cool guy off 122nd and foster

Not a local member yet, will be in a month! Im moving to White city Oregon right near Medford.

My junk is still in peices.
I have a 89 2door that started out as a 2wd, 4.0/ba10, d35. It now has a 87 d44 in the rear and a 91 non disco 30 up front both with stock 3.55 gearing. I just got my 4.0 back from the machine shop, just the complete stock build with .30 over and a quick balance of the rods/pistons to within .5 grams, and I have a NP435/205 waiting to go in.
current work being done to it is-
finishing up the cps mounts for the t176 bell
all new bushings front and rear, Im on a budget so I got the Prothane kit.
all new complete brakes f/r
all new ball joints and tre's, Im broke so I could only get the stock ones.
all new es9000's and a es3000 for the steering stabalizer
4.5" lift with the RE drop brackets.
some 33 mt's on 15x10 crawlers for wheeling and 33 AT's on some 15x 10 aluminum rims for my DDing.
removed the ac/heater box to run the intake under the dash, I know it will be loud but I will be putting a y in the engine bay so I can keep the filter under the hood for DDing and then bring it under the dash for wheeling.
once I get it back together I will be doing the fender chopping, with my little plazma and mig welder I should be able to hack out enough to not rub.
heres my most recent pic of it, just streching it out alittle after installing the bushings, hoping once the weight is in it will help with compressing the front spring and give me a little more flex
fenderchoping001.jpg

fenderchoping007.jpg

I just moved about an hour and half south of Portland. I live up in the Cascades. 40 min East of Corvallis. I always wanted to meet up and go wheelin with you all. Just never had the chance. There are a bunch of locked up rigs down here. We should all make a run to Browns camp or Jones creek and go camping when the weather gets better.

Yeah I'm thinking about selling my ZJ and giving the XJ some money. Money is tight right now. I will be out of work until the middle of January. Stupid layoffs... A buddy and I were going to make our own LA kits. But Time is the only problem with that. If something changes I might give ya a call about the Radius arms.

Whats wrong with Boggers if you mind me asking? I know a couple people who run em and have no problems.. Better than bald ass TSL's...

Wow. That's empressieve speeling. Anglesh are hard.
Lol GIT EEEER DUN!

Looks like a nice little project....

Here is our winter project. lol $100 clean title 130k...BB and shacked..with 4cyl and 4.10's. Runs like a champ... It's really hacked up tho.. Already have a roof to weld on it.. Should be fun.
img4341mt1.jpg

:gee:

Privet moy droog, ya rada ti toot. moy ruski ocyen plachoya. Moy chitaet slovar bolshoi ocyen plachoya. ti ruski 4wd grosavik ocyen horasho. ya prosti moya pa ruski ne crasevia. Moya xena ruski e ona ne horasho ruski yizik teacher.

Nasdarovia,
Jeremy

JeepRus said:
My frend in Russia, my be i find frends here.

DrSockMonkey said:
Privet moy droog, ya rada ti toot. moy ruski ocyen plachoya. Moy chitaet slovar bolshoi ocyen plachoya. ti ruski 4wd grosavik ocyen horasho. ya prosti moya pa ruski ne crasevia. Moya xena ruski e ona ne horasho ruski yizik teacher.

Nasdarovia,
Jeremy

X2!

JeepRus said:
В России тоже гоняют на Чирках, На вашем сайте очень много красивых фотографий, но к сожалению я ни фига не понимаю по английски.
i-333.jpg

i-334.jpg
<my wife>
In Russia they also drive Cherokees, on your site there are many beautiful photographs, but sadly I don't understand English worth a fig (or whatever you want to substitute i.e. Darn).</my wife>

gill41083 said:
4x4s001.jpg

my name is gill, here is my hep of a jeep!! it has 33's, i think its a 3 inch lift but not sure, welded rear end, and a sweet orange light
(that mail carriers use) attached to the roof inside where the dome light goes for a hill billy strobe light! wooo party time!!
S6300787.jpg

i taped the top but i ran out!!! i plan on repainting the black in a day or 2 so i wasnt worried about the overspray, by then i should have the rest of my lift in also, its starting to look alot better than the day i brought it home with just a mild lift and bald tires

My wife and I just moved to Kent from central TX where I was VP of the Austin Jeep Exclusive for the past couple of years. I can't wait to start wheeling the PNW. I went from wheeling 3 to 4 weekends a month to not wheeling since July to prepare for moving. It has been WAY too long! :confused1

Here's my rig:
1998 XJ
35" TrXus MTs
4.3 Atlas
D30 with Aussie Locker
8.25 currently welded (but if anybody has some 8.25 Detroit parts I'd love to put it back in)
Winch, sliders, bumpers, etc.

IMG_4246.jpg

I built this one for my wife:
1988 MJ
35" Mickey Thompson Baja MTs
231 doubler
TNT Y-link front suspension
Spring over rear
D30 with Auburn ECTED
8.8 with Auburn ECTED
Currently awaiting a front driveshaft (it wasn't real high on the priority list before we moved)

IMG_5268.jpg

I also have a 1978 Scout project that may someday run. :D

IMG_5534.jpg

Look forward to meeting and wheeling with everybody.

Willy

welcome aboard Willy. nice rigs! i used to have a scout (well 5 of em') there a blast ! hope to see ya'll on the trail sometime soon.

:peace: Rod (mojo)

Back