• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Local Rig Directory

IXNAYXJ said:
Not at all! We've got lots of guys running 31-32's who wheel with us on a regular basis. What size BFG's are you running? They look like at least 32s...? :dunno:

-----Matt-----

Yeah, they are 32's, but I have a set of 32" MTR's in the garage that would get swapped on for wheeling. I'm looking forward to getting out with you guys. Right now, I'm tackling a bunch of projects before I head down to Moab in April, and about the closest thing to wheeling I've done in a while was driving around the other night in the 10" of snow we got on the Issaquah Plateau.

BTW, I noticed you guys bring along those evil black rifles and the like...... I should be able to contribute to the cause.

Brad

Oh, and a picture to keep things on track.

IMG_0790.jpg

Last edited:
IXNAYXJ said:
What kind of 'evil black rifle' do you have? :)

-----Matt-----

Colt 6920 with some other stuff on it that I could not afford. (ie. Larue, Troy, Vltor, Surefire, Aimpoint, Tangodown, Noveske) It is, however, not black and therefore, not as evil.

Brad

I have some updating to do I hope these pics work

If you were at tahuya this fall you might remember this well I blew it up about three hours after installing my re 3.5 super flex kit, when in doubt gas it out, right??. for those of you who don't know the story, this jeep was completely under water in the columbia river over night. and it still went as a daily driver for six more months, in fact it made it up to seattle and back twice!!!
l_1ce0dca89f4dd4bce9da03029f33f878.jpg

well things have changed this is my new daily driver 1998 5.5 inch lift brand new 33's
l_620911f116d8eaa01e60a6eed5b31a5e.jpg

This is my $300 project rig. I just finished installing my 3.5" rubicon express coils, in the back I need to get the rubicon express spring packs off the other one and put them on my new one, it is just so cold :(
l_a81e3969996484686d170a2e9a64853c.jpg

And last but not least my comanche that i bought for $200 and put 15k on it now I am giving it to my brother for is first car.
l_3d08d3285bfa35687dc864bd30327ffd.jpg

Last edited:
me and some friends went up it was out like 20 minits from estacada there was like 18" of powder we were out till after 4 am. I just bought a video camera so it will have to be soon.

With all of the posts here, and all of the "members";

Why do I end up wheeling with the same 10 people?

Quit web wheeling people.:soapbox:

ECKSJAY said:
Because you choose to. ;)

Or maybe because there are only about 10-15 people that actually wheel regularly.

GI-John said:
Or maybe because there are only about 10-15 people that actually wheel regularly.

^this is very true. i thought everybody one here (NAXJA) would be wheeling every weekend when i first got on with the club, and for the most part they do, but there are a few that are always on the web site and are never out getting dirty.

GI-John said:
With all of the posts here, and all of the "members";

Why do I end up wheeling with the same 10 people?

Quit web wheeling people.:soapbox:

The last few events I have tried to participate, I was told my vehicle wasn't up to spec, and when it was, there were already too many people going.

Last trip I tried to get involved with, my PM was ignored.

Back