• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Loan me your spare, PLEASE!!

This is funny. Whats even worse is the fact that you have been borrowing everything from this forum already. 5 yrs worth. I have never said "No" to anybody that needed help. I think many folks on this forum can back that up. But it is hard to help somebody who whines for help then cries "No fair" when they dont get the answer they want. Cool down, stop being a artard and do what has been suggested. If you would like to replace it but cant find one, or if money is tight PM me. I could help you work somthing out, and, possibly get one sent to you at no cost. BUT.... it would be used, and it would have to be "when I can" so it might be a while.

On a side note. You, yourself, could always get one from a you pull it yard. Couldnt be that much.

Just so you know I am on the road now in MD but will be back in KY at 9:55 pm sat night. I could hit up a couple yards Sun morn if you need it ASAP. Again let me know and CALM DOWN!!!!
:firedevil :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil

I have a couple trail spares that fit a 00 D30, but they wouldn't do you any good in diagnosing a bad bearing. They're trail spares for a reason :D

I offered a spare unit bearing and shaft in the third or fourth post and PMed you my phone number and said I was going through columbus yesterday. I put it in the track with me and you never called to let me know if you needed it or not. I tried! sorry

Cardboard, you are a jagbag, and you deserve to watch a wheel/tire/hub/shaft combo as it exits the housing and heads for the ditch.
All the advice in this thread was helpful and honest in trying to help diagnose a problem.
You don't want to spend $100 on a hub, but have no problem tossing money at balance/alignment/steering/etc. BEFORE asking for advice.
Then, you get mead beacuse people who know more than you are trying to clue you in as how to diagnose the issue.
You suck.
E-thuggin FTL!!!
My $.02

Last edited:
Back