• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Little Moab

Had a great time and the wings after the run is always a bonus. I posted a thread for those interested in a Utah NAXJA chapter look for it and reply so we can get it moving before October. Later

I can't believe my luck winning the drawing 2 trips in a row. That Darango bumper will look great on my XJ. Thanks climbon.

Here are the pictures that I got before my camera died. I don't know why this picture posting thing wont work. So until I figure it out you will have to look and the links.

fbccb850.jpg

fbccb870.jpg

fbccb87f.jpg

fbccb88b.jpg

fbccb89c.jpg

fbccb8a7.jpg

fbccb8b3.jpg

fbccb8cc.jpg

fbccb8e2.jpg

Last edited:
stp189 said:
Does the
need to be upper or lower case? What do you mean it is off?

When you are entering a new 'post', look in the lower left.....you have the posting options there......

code is OFF

I don't know if there is a reason they don't want pictures in this forum (maybe storage reasons or something), but that's what's set up.

mbryson said:
When you are entering a new 'post', look in the lower left.....you have the posting options there......

code is OFF

I don't know if there is a reason they don't want pictures in this forum (maybe storage reasons or something), but that's what's set up.

I get ya. I thought that if it was a link it didn't take up any room? Thanks for the info.

I have started a new thread for the next trail run "Bountiful Ridge" if anyone is interested.

Back